Samuel Knight Rail are pleased to be working with our Rolling Stock operating client based in the Netherlands. Our client provides technical maintenance, the revision and modifications of trams and metros. The vehicle fleet consists of more than 300 rail vehicles, divided over seven types.
Based on challenging KPIs the Rail materials team focuses on optimal performance of the vehicle fleet in terms of safety, reliability, availability and comfort, at a competitive cost level.
For Rail material, the project office is involved in various projects related to the purchase and implementation of the new equipment, within the various departments of this business unit.
The current project office manager is temporarily going to do a project that is why we are looking for an interim project management agency.
- Start date: asap
- End date; expected to be 31-12-2019
- Number of hours; 24 hours per week
- Travel allowance included.
- Working locations across the Netherlands.
- Ensure the implementation of the HR policy within the department;
- Arranges result-oriented agreements with employees and directs their implementation;
- Is responsible for the development of the employees and coaches them in this;
- Translates organization objectives to departmental objectives and directs the results.
- Gives shape and substance to the operations of the department and ensures the realization of the management reports with regard to the company results;
- Is responsible for the provision of information and communication to the department and beyond.
- Identifies relevant developments, initiates changes, translates these developments into the department and concrete plans and advises the RM manager on this;
- Translates policy choices into procedures and processes and ensures the implementation;
- Takes care of the product development within the department and implements the policy;
- Participates in MT of RM, contributes to the development and realization of the policy.
- Ensures proper implementation of the project portfolio and negotiates with relevant internal and external parties / stakeholders in this context;
- Monitors market conformity and frameworks of current project
- Monitors the interfaces between the different projects and stimulates the synergy between them
- Ensures proper accountability of the results towards the client / stakeholders.
- Develops the necessary internal and external networks
- Positions the department in its internal and external environment and represents the department at various consultations.
Our client have set a date of Friday 01/02/2019 for final submissions by applicants. On this basis please contact Samuel Knight International ASAP for discussion surrounding the role, and application via our clients recruitment portal.