Our client is seeking Generator Winder’s for a project in Asia. In this role, you’ll be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and adjusting large electric generator winding systems and components. Our client has high standards and will ensure that you are working in a safe environment and one that complies with OEM specifications.
- Assists in servicing, high quality inspections, troubleshooting and winding of generators using correct tools and equipment. Works in a professional manner, accurately ordering/reordering required parts when needed.
- Locates and uses appropriate technical data, follows verbal instructions and accepts directions from other supervisory personnel when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Work as a team with the rest of the supervisory personnel to help accomplish assigned maintenance tasks.
- Use appropriate technical data to inform your decisions and complete work to the best of your ability.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Regular attendance including overnight and short-notice.
- Able to cope with the physical demands. You’ll be required to lift, on occasions, up to 100lbs, work with vibration, read small print and cope with fumes and confined spaces
- Happy to work in a busy and confined environment often in high temperatures.