Mechanical Technical Advisor (TA)
Duration: 3-6 Months
Samuel Knight are currently working with one of the Global leading OEM’s, on a large CCPP (Combined Cycle Power Plant) based in the Middle East.
Our client is currently looking for a strong Mechanical Technical Advisor (TA) for a 3-6 month Contract.
- Perform field Installation works on Large Heavy Duty Gas turbines that will involve compressors, and hot section maintenance on installed turbines, turbine change-outs, and other types of services to support the Aero derivative group.
- Work is performed at the customer sites.
- You may be asked to travel to various customer sites.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Work with hand tools and specialized test equipment; carry equipment up and down stairs.
- Must be able to process timesheets, expense reports, EH&S forms, job reports, etc. in a timely manner and conform to company policies.
- Comply to all Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work site for yourself and fellow workers.