- Provide leadership to regional teams in order to help drive excellent EHS&SR performance across the business.
- Providing EHS strategic direction, aligned with overall business aims.
- Ensuring delivery of EHS team performance in line with planning, budget and resource management.
- Develop the EHS management system and continually look to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working with EHS management systems.
- In depth knowledge of EHS tools and techniques.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and analyse future business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business knowledge of offshore and onshore drilling activities and project development.
- Engineering degree.
- +10 years experience.
Interested in this role? Apply below with your CV or send us an enquiry!