Commissioning Manager – Combined cycle power plant
Samuel Knight International are working with one of the world’s leading OEM’s to find a Commissioning Manager to supervise commissioning activities on a large scale CCPP.
- The Commissioning Manager shall be responsible for the supervision of the commissioning activities undertaken by the EPC contractor of the combined cycle power plant installations including performance test and reliability run.
- Review and approve commissioning procedures detailing the process to be followed for each test.
- Supervise construction to commissioning handovers after mechanical completion.
- Supervise the commissioning work performed by the EPC contractor
- Supervise the start-up and initial operation of the subsystems and the plant as a whole.
- Supervise the preparation and testing of the plants performance tests.
- Lead the site supervision team.
- Comply and operate to the highest standard with regards all Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Extensive experience in Commissioning of coal fired power plants from 600MW+
- Extensive experience in review and approval of test procedures, start-up and operating procedures, calibration certification etc.
- Motivated, leader personality with leadership qualities and with good communication skills.
- Degree educated