Manager, Enterprise Risk
Central Program Management Office
Reports to: Executive Director, Central Program Management Office
A great opportunity for an Enterprise Risk Manager in Canada, to join a world leading business in nuclear science and technology as they plan to dominate the market.
- 5 years experience leading and implementing enterprise Risk Management across a multi-discipline portfolio of work with an annual operating budget greater than $500 million
- A bachelor's degree in economics, finance, business or a related discipline
- Experience in reviewing strategic issues/topics and developing and writing business plans, reports, presentation packages, briefing notes and annotated agendas
- Develops and oversees the Enterprise risk Register
- Identify, assess and document key risks in a clear and understandable framework
- Develop and oversee the ERM Risk universe and provide a common structure, classification and understanding of enterprise level risks
- Redesigning the division’s work activities to meet changing department needs.
If you are interested please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org