- Preserve project equipment and bulk material from storage phase right through to commissioning.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the material manager to manage any preservation related requirements.
- Ensure equipment preserved as per vendor instruction.
- Monitor preservation schedule through PetroPCS.
- Attend regular client meetings and clarify any queries.
- Identify required preservation material and co-ordinate with project buyer for procurement.
- Make sure all preserved equipment is correctly tagged to follow procedure.
What you’ll need:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- +10 years relevant experience (Petrochemical/O&G plant equipment)
Interested in this role? Apply below with your CV or send us an enquiry!