- Take responsibility on assigned rig covering - drilling, workover, well completion etc.
- Produce daily progress report detailing daily rig operating cost.
- Conduct detailed observation and inspection of activities on site.
- Ensure economic consumption and safe utilization of supplied materials and equipment.
- Report and investigate any incidents/accidents
- Ensure safety equipment and systems are maintained in efficient operating conditions.
- Carry out any planned inspections.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree (Mechanical/Petroleum Engineering).
- +10 years drilling operations experience
Interested in this role? Apply below with your CV or send us an enquiry!